Very Easy Beard Oil Recipe that Works
Taking good care of your beard is important. It needs daily care and you have to wash, trim and condition it to keep it well-groomed. If you are finding yourself reading this article, I am sure that you want to have “good looking” beard. Your intention will be real as soon as you follow this beard oil recipe.
Oil has an ability to balance your body’s natural oils and lead to soft, healthy skin and hair. This beard oil is so easy to make and may help you to maintain your beard. This beard oil contains so many kinds of oil such as jojoba oil, almond oil, cedarwood oil and many others. So, how can you make it? Simply have a look on the recipe below.
- 1/2 ounce jojoba oil
- 3–4 drops cedarwood oil
- 3–4 drops sandalwood oil
- 1/2 ounce sweet almond oil
- 1 tablespoon fractionated coconut oil
- small bottle with an eyedropper or cap
- Prepare a bottle, a suitable bottle to keep the oil. Add the jojoba oil.
- Then, add the sweet almond oil and the fractionated coconut oil into the bottle.
- Next, add the cedarwood and sandalwood essential oils.
- Place the cap on and shake it well. Make sure that you place the cap tightly.
- Use this beard oil to massage your beard onto your cheeks. You can use your hand to apply a few drops.
Some men are confused in determining the right amount of the beard oil to apply. So, it is between 3-5 drops but it is actually depending on your beard length. But remember to increase the amount by one drop at a time. Follow this beard oil recipe properly and apply daily for the best result.