The Best Pimm’s Cup Recipe Very Easy
Nothing is better than a fresh drink in a hot summer. Pimm’s cup recipe is a perfect choice. To make Pimm’s cup, you definitely have to prepare Pimm’s No.1. Technically, Pimm’s is a brand of fruit cups which was first produced in 1823 by a person named James Pimm. It has a dark-brown color with reddish tint and tastes subtly of spice and citrus fruit. Pimm’s has seven products but the most popular one is the Pimm’s No.1. As you know that this brand is so famous in England, especially southern England.
Beside of its fabulous flavor, interestingly Pimm’s No.1 is believed as a helper to relieve the pain caused by achy joints. This statement makes the Pimm’s cup recipe more famous and it can be everyone’s favorite summery drink. Keep reading to know the recipe.
- 2 cups Pimm’s No.1
- 2 oranges (cut into half-moons)
- 3 lemons (cut into half-moons)
- 1 Persian cucumber or one 3 in long piece English cucumber (sliced)
- 4 cups Sprite or other lemon-lime soda
- 6 to 8 large springs mint (crushed gently)
- Prepare 2 pitchers and fill them ¼ full with ice. Add a layer of orange slices, a few lemon slices and a layer of cucumber slices to each of it.
- Then, pour in the main ingredient, Pimm’s No.1 and Sprite, dividing between pitchers. Mix with a long-handled spoon.
- Poke mint sprigs and leaves down into your drink.
- Divide the drink among 8 tall glasses with a few slices of fruit and cucumber in each glass along with some mint leaves.
That is all. Pimm’s cup is ready to be served. It is usually being mixed with ginger or Champagne for special event but the perfect one is still the mixture with lemonade like this Pimm’s cup recipe.