The Best Meatball Recipe Very Easy
Meat can be cooked in various styles. One of them is by making it into meatball. Meatball is so common and you can find it easily. But, instead of buying meatball, why don’t you just make it? Here, we will show you the best meatball recipe which you can try in your own kitchen easily.
- 1 lb ground beef (you can also choose ground sirloin or ground pork)
- 1 large garlic clove (crushed)
- 1 egg (room temperature)
- ¾ cup water (room temperature)
- Salt & pepper to seasoning
- ¾ cup fresh reggiano or pecorino cheese (grated)
- ½ cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- Prepare your oven first. Preheat it to 375.
- Take your tall mixing bowl and place meat in it. Press the meat into the bowl well.
- Take the garlic and place it on the top of the meat and rub the garlic around the top of the meat.
- If the garlic is placed well already, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Take your egg and crack it on the top of the mixture. It may sound weird a little bit, but believe me that you do not have to stir it or mix anything yet. This step called layering.
- Pour the water over your mixture.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the water then cover the cheese with the breadcrumbs.
- And now, you can mix it. Mix from the outside of the bowl to the middle and fold it in.
- Roll it into your preferred size meatball.
- Bake your meatball for 20 minutes.
- After that, you can serve it with your favorite sauce or over your favorite pasta.
So, the best meatball recipe is now pretty much known by you. Happy cooking!