Perfect The Best Kentucky Mule Recipe
Summer is so close with some fun activities such as surfing, outdoor party and else. In addition, hot weather will never be perfect without some cool drinks. A combination of mint, lime and whiskey is a great thing to have in the summer. Here, we are going to show you a perfect kentucky mule recipe. Without further ado, let’s get started.
- Mint leaves (a bundle)
- 1 lime + 1 for the garnish
- Ginger beer (you can use everything but it will be better if you do not use Reed’s Ginger Beer.
Tools you will need
- Copper mugs
- A shaker
- A muddler
- A knife
- Leave mint leaves whole. Muddle it to break the leaves up.
- Cut the line into quarters.
- Get ready to work in a shaker. Throw mint leaves and ¼ of a lime into your shaker.
- Then muddle it well until there is nothing to muddle. So, you have to make sure that you really muddle it well.
- The next step, add ice and an ounce and a half of whiskey to the muddled lime and mint in your shaker. Mix it together by shaking it lightly.
- This last step will be your favorite. Pour all shaken ingredients into copper mug. Top it off with 4 ounces of ginger beer and you can add more ice. Add lime wheel and mint leaf as the garnish of your kentucky mule.
You can enjoy this drink with your friends and family on a really right weather like in the hot summer. Having this at home with your beloved one is also great. This is also goes great with any kinds of meal. So, what are you waiting for? Hurry up, go to the kitchen and follow this perfect kentucky mule recipe.