Simple Sausage Ball Recipe Very Easy
Beside nugget, sausage is also popular. It is a cylindrical meat product that usually made from meat, pork, beef or even veal along with salt. Sausage can be sold cooked and uncooked. The uncooked one is cooked in many different methods such as pan-frying, broiling and barbecuing. Beside cooked and uncooked, sausage can also be dry sausage, vegetarian sausage and bulk sausage.
As daily dishes, cooking sausage into several delicious meals is not difficult at all. Instead, it is so easy. One of the easiest and most tasty meal form sausage is sausage ball. Without further ado, let’s try this sausage ball recipe.
- 1 lb bulk sausage
- 1 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 package sharp cheddar cheese or about 10 ounce (grated)
- Allow your ingredients, cheese and sausage to reach room temperature which the air feels neither hot nor cold when wearing typical indoor clothing (between 20 degrees Celsius and 25 degrees Celsius).
- After that, place them in mixing bowl with Bisquick and blend until smooth. This mixture will be quite dry.
- Then, line your cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spray it well with vegetable oil spray.
- Next, roll or press the mixture into 1 inch balls by hand. Place on the cookie sheet about 1 inch apart.
- Bake them in 400oF oven. Bake for about 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Remember to drain on paper toweling.
- Serve warm.
You can get 56 calories in just 1 ball of sausage ball that made with Bisquick and cheese. This sausage ball recipe will lead you to make the best sausage ball that you can eat during the holiday or Christmas morning. It is also a great choice for breakfast and brunch any time of the year.