Quickest New Year’s Eve Appetizer Recipes
New Year’s Eve is the last day of the year. It is on December 31 which is the seventh day of the Christmas. New Year’s Eve is also known as Old Year’s Day. Commonly, people celebrate it at evening social gatherings where they dance, eat and drink. The foods for this event are often special and the appetizers too. Here are some quickest New Year’s Eve appetizer recipes.
- Bacon Wrapped Tater Tot Bombs
- 2 cups frozen tater tots (room temperature)
- 1 ounce sharp cheddar cheese (cut 1/4inch)
- 4 slices bacon (quartered)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves (chopped)
- Preheat you oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- Meanwhile, wrap each tater tot you have and cheese square in a piece of bacon. Then, dredge each tater tot in the brown sugar, pressing to coat.
- Place tater tots onto the prepared baking sheet. Place it well into oven and bake it for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve it immediately as it is warm. Make it better by garnishing it with parsley.
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps
- 1 cup Panko
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2 zucchinis (sliced to 1/4inch)
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs (beaten)
- Firstly, heat the vegetable oil in your large skillet over medium high heat.
- Take a large bowl and combine Panko and Parmesan. Set it aside.
- Next, dredge zucchini rounds in flour. Dip it into eggs and then dredge in Panko mixture. Pressing to coat.
- Then, add zucchini rounds to the skillet. Cook them until golden and crispy. Drain it to a paper towel first before serve it.