Perfect Olive Garden Salad Recipe
Salad is one of my family’s favorite dishes especially the Olive Garden salad. Everyone seems familiar with Olive Garden salad. Olive Garden itself is an American casual dining restaurant which serves type of Italian-American cuisine such as salads, pasta and steak and it is one of my favorite restaurants. All of the menus are famous especially the salad. If you are a fan of the Olive Garden salad like me, you have to learn how simple it is to make at your home. Give this Olive Garden salad recipe a try right away.
For the salad:
- 1 bag salad blend (you can choose what you like most)
- Red onion (sliced)
- Black olives
- Roma tomato (sliced)
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
For the Dressing
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup white vinegar
- 5 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup parmesan romano cheese blend
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- As the first step, it will be better if you prepare the dressing. In a blender, mix all the salad dressing ingredients well. Then, chill it for at least two hours before serving.
- In a large bowl, assemble salad and toppings. Pour on dressing as desired amount and toss right before serving.
- Top with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
Salad will never be complicated to be made even the Olive Garden’s one. What you have to consider is just the ingredients. Make sure that you follow the recipe properly. This olive garden salad recipe will lead you to make four large bowls of salad that you can keep for wee in the refrigerator.