Perfect Jungle Juice Recipe for Your Party
Having fun with your families and close friends are never complete without meals and drinks. One drink that is suitable to be served for group consumption is the jungle juice. It got its name from American soldiers who improvised such a concoction using any commonly available materials in the surrounding jungles for flavoring and fermentation.
The name is just an adoption I guess. In fact, most jungle juice mixtures contain huge quantities of hard alcohol mixed with arbitrary juice. So, make sure that you and the people you serve are committed to drink responsibly because by just one cup of this mixture, you can have a wild night. Follow this jungle juice recipe to make the great jungle juice and have a best party of your life.
- 50 liter Everclear alcohol
- 3 bottles vodka
- 1 bottle peach schnapps
- 1 pint Bacardi 151 rum
- 1 bottle 99 apples apple Schnapps
- 10 liters sprite
- 1 liter Sunny Delight orange drink
- 1 liter triple sec
- 1 bottle gin
- 1 bottle dekuyper pucker sour apple schnapps
- 4 bottles Boone’s Farm strawberry hill wine
- 8 liters Hawaiian Punch drink
- 2 cans orange juice concentrate
- Fruit (as you desired)
- You absolutely need a large container like an ice chest or something like that to combine it. So, in a large container, add fruit as much as you desired and alcohol. Allow the fruit to soak in all the alcohol for about 4-12 hours.
- After that, add all the juice and let sit overnight.
- Serve it next day.
Since we cannot make it in a blink of an eye, you have to be well-prepared it before the day of the party. This recipe has balanced mixture that will make everyone in your party loves it.