Perfect Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
What is your favorite restaurant? For me, one of my favorite restaurants is Cracker Barrel restaurant. I just realize it actually when I find myself driving to that restaurant subconsciously when I was starving in the middle of the day several weeks ago. Then, my favorite dish of all the dishes that are listed in Cracker Barrel is hashbrown casserole. It has creamy, rich, and cheesy taste.
Because I like cooking, I always try to make my favorite food at home. I have been trying to cook the Cracker Barrel hashbrown casserole several times and I got the best recipe at the last time I tried. Now, I am going to share that perfect Cracker Barrel hashbrwon casserole recipe. Give it a try.
Nonstick cooking spray
1 (2-pound) package frozen hash browns (thawed)
Salt and pepper
1/4 pound (1 stick) margarine or you can use butter
1/2 cup minced onion
1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
2 cups shredded Colby cheese
- Alike other dishes, preheat your oven first to 350 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan and then spread the potatoes in the pan.
- Season it with salt and pepper.
- In medium bowl in the microwave, melt the butter.
- Then, add onions, sour cream, and soup into the bowl. Mix them together.
- Next step, pour the soup mixture over the potatoes.
- Do not forget to sprinkle with the cheese before baking it.
- Bake it for 45 minutes until all is completely warm and the cheese begins to melt.
Since I got this perfect Cracker Barrel hashbrown casserole recipe, I can enjoy my own hashbrown casserole every time I want without driving like crazy to end my starving anymore.