Pancake Recipe without Milk
Talking about sweet things, our mind is leading us to a cupcake, cookies, pie as well as pancake. Those flat, thin round cakes are so famous and known by most of people around the world. Generally, pancakes contain milk, eggs, butter and flour but how if the pancakes without milk? It sounds crazy for some people but it makes sense. We can substitute the milk with other ingredients such as vanilla, margarine, chocolate, or even beer.
I really want to show you the way to substitute the milk with each of those ingredients but let me show you the pancake with cinnamon and vanilla recipe first A.K.A pancake recipe without milk.
Servings: 8 to 10 Pancakes Ready in: 25 Minutes
- 2 cups warm water
- 1¾ cups flour
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup powdered coffee creamer
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil or cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- ¼ tablespoon salt
- 2 dashes Cinnamon
- 1 dash nutmeg
- Firstly, in a large bowl, add the flour, sugar, powdered coffee creamer, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Beat them.
- Then, add the warm water and then stir until well combined and no lumps are present.
- Pour the white vinegar and vanilla essence and then beat for a minute only.
- Heat a skillet or a pan on fire and then reduce the heat. Spray it with cooking spray.
- Pour the pancake batter to make a pancake of 5 inches diameter. You can use measuring cup to make sure.
- Cook the batter for 1-2 minutes and if it bubbles, flip it to cook the other side. Cook until golden brown.