When you are sightseeing in a shopping mall or shopping center, you probably find a Nestle Toll House Café. This café serves some sweet meals such as cookies, cookie cakes, brownies, ice cream, milk shakes, smoothies and else. The most famous menu is the cookies. Everyone is able to make the Nestle Toll House Cookie actually. Without further ado, here are Nestle Toll House Cookie recipe.
- 2 ¼ cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- ¾ cup brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup Granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup walnuts or pecans (chopped)
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- At the first, preheat your oven to 375F
- Take a small bowl and combine flour, baking soda and salt. Set it aside.
- Now, take your large bowl and combine butter, sugar, and vanilla extract in it. Beat it until creamy.
- After that, beat in eggs and add flour mixture gradually. Blending it well.
- Stir in the main ingredient, Nestle Semi-Sweet Real Chocolate Morsels and the chopped nuts.
- Prepare your cookie sheets but you do not have to grease it. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto it.
- Then, bake it at 375F for 8 up to 10 minutes.
- After that, it is ready to be served.
This simple Nestle Toll House Cookie recipe with chocolate chips makes 100 servings. You can save them as snack that you can spend for several days. These cookies also go with every kind of drink such as milk at breakfast or tea in the afternoon. By following this Nestle Toll House Cookie recipe, you will feel like in a café all day.