Let’s Work on the Chai Tea Latte Recipe Below
Some tea latte which is usually prepared in coffee shops can be made easily at home including chai tea latte. Chai tea latte is also called as masala chai latte or spiced tea latte. The term latte is referred to a blend of espresso and steamed milk but the chai tea latte is the latte with a spiced tea concentrate substituted for the espresso. This spicy tea is not only tasty but also beneficial for our health. If you decide to drink it regularly, you may get a least 7 benefits such as follow:
- Prevents colds
- Relieves PMS
- Boosts metabolism
- Reduce cancer risk
- Prevents diabetes
- Reduces bloating
- Boosts energy
It is amazing, isn’t it? Nobody can ignore this drink after knowing the huge benefit of chai tea latte. Luckily, you can make it really easy within just about 15 minutes. Let’s work on the chai tea latte recipe below.
Makes: 2 servings Ready in: 15 minutes
You Will Need:
- 2 individual tea bags
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons refrigerated French vanilla nondairy creamer
- Whipped topping and ground nutmeg (optional)
How to Make It:
- In your coffee filter of a dip coffeemaker, place the tea bags, cinnamon, ginger and allspice. Add in water and brew according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Meanwhile, combine the brown sugar, milk and the creamer in a small saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat. Make sure that you cook it until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour the milk mixture into two mugs.
- Stir in the tea, dollop with whipped topping and sprinkle with the nutmeg for the best.