Legendary Red Lobster Biscuit Recipe
It is kind of strange to hear red lobster biscuit for the first time. But I am sure that it is not your first time. Red Lobster is a restaurant which opened its doors in Lakeland, Fla. Uniquely this restaurant was named as green frog. The Red Lobster owned the legendary biscuits that are introduced in 1988 as an alternative to the restaurant’s hushpuppies. Now, you can make this legendary biscuit in your own kitchen. Have a look on this Red Lobster biscuit recipe.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2/3 cup milk
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- Heat your oven first to 450 degrees.
- Then, combine Bisquick and 4 tablespoons butter using a pastry cutter. You can also use a large fork.
- It is time to add milk and cheddar cheese.
- Stir it together until well-combined.
- Spoon it onto a cookie sheet. You do not have to grease the sheet.
- Bake it for 8-10 minutes.
- Take a sauce pan and combine 2 tablespoons butter, garlic powder and old bay seasoning.
- Heat them until the butter is melted.
- Then, spoon butter mixture over hot biscuits.
- It is ready to be served.
This Red Lobster biscuit recipe will lead you to make 12 servings which mean 12 biscuits. However, it can be more or less than that because it depends on the size you make the biscuit. This legendary biscuit is believed as light and full of flavor biscuit. You can enjoy it every time in every condition. You can get not only the delicious taste, but also the simple way to make it. Happy trying and happy cooking!