King’s Hawaiian Rolls Recipe
How much do you love King’s Hawaiian bread? I think, you love it so much that you land here in this page to try to make that bread in your own kitchen. Everyone absolutely loves it due to its very delicious taste. Well, King’s Hawaiian was founded by Robert Taira in 1950 and the King’s Hawaiian bread is what the people know most. Let’s get started on King’s Hawaiian rolls recipe.
- 6 cups of flour (all purpose)
- ½ cup flour
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- ½ tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 envelopes yeast or about ¼ ounce
- ½ cup butter or ½ cup margarine (melted)
- Firstly, beat your eggs and add the pineapple juice, ginger, sugar, vanilla and also butter.
- Prepare and take a large bowl and place 3 cups of flour in there. Stir in the egg mixture until it is well-combined. Then sprinkle it in the yeast, one packet at a time and then mix.
- Then, add remaining 3 cups of your flour and mix it in. It will be much better if you combine it by your hands. Make sure that it is thoroughly combined.
- After it is well-combined, remove it from the bowl and knead in ½ cup flour. The dough should be slightly tacky but not wet of course. Knead for 5 minutes and make sure it forms a smooth ball. Place the dough in a greased bowl. Then set it aside in order to rise until doubled in size or about 1 ½ hours.
- Punch dough down. Divide into three equal parts or 24 balls. Place them in greases loaf pans.
- Cover it and place in a warm place to rises the double size.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Brush the top with melted butter and your King’s Hawaiian Rolls are ready to be served.