How to Make Manhattan Drink
I believe that many people think that this life is never complete without cocktail. Manhattan drink is not only known by cocktail lovers but also by everyone especially they are who live in the United States. Manhattan is a cocktail made with sweet vermouth, bitters and whiskey. This drink even becomes a standard drink at almost every café restaurant on the small North Frisian.
Manhattan has numerous variations because it can be a subject to innovation by many bartenders. There are dry Manhattan, brandy Manhattan, Tijuana Manhattan, perfect Manhattan and many others. What I am going to show you is the most common Manhattan drink recipe, the classic one. Let us get started!
- 1 oz. Italian vermouth
- 2 oz. Rye Whiskey
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- 1 cocktail glass
- Simply stir the rye, vermouth and bitters well with cracked ice. If you want to make a cloudy and topped with foam, you can shake it away. So, you have two choices here, simply stir it or shake it. Whatever you choose, nothing wrong with it. However, you just have to realize that if you shake it, the Manhattan will feel thinner on your tongue.
- Chill your cocktail glass.
- Strain the mixture into your chilled cocktail glass.
- Then, garnish with twist or maraschino cherry.
- Serve and enjoy!
From this Manhattan drink recipe, you may notice that it can be made in a blink of an eye A.K.A it is really easy. In addition, I am going to tell you the fastest way to chill your cocktail glass. First, you can wrap a wet paper towel around your cocktail glass and tossing it in the freezer in order to speed up chilling. You can also chill it by pour the really cold vodka which was sat in the refrigerator overnight. Chilling the glass is important because it will keep the cocktail still at the ideal temperature.