Homemade Alfredo Sauce Recipe for Many Dishes
Pasta is never perfect without Alfredo sauce, especially for me. The Alfredo sauce is taking an important role to make the pasta perfect. It is creamy and flavorful. It is made with butter and Parmesan cheese along with heavy cream sometimes. It can be poured over the pasta or served separately from the pasta. Both of those are perfect but I prefer to combine it with pasta.
Alfredo sauce can be ordered at restaurants but you can also make it easily and perfectly in your own kitchen. As a huge fan of cooking and eating, of course I suggest you to make it and enjoy it with your family. Follow this homemade Alfredo sauce recipe to experience the great Alfredo sauce ever.
What You Need:
- ½ cup butter
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make It:
- Melt the butter in a medium sauce pan over medium heat. Then, add garlic, cream, pepper and salt to the sauce pan.
- Bring to a low boil and simmer by reducing the heat to medium low. Simmer for about 8 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add cheese slowly.
- Return it to the stove on low heat. Cook for another 2 to 3 minutes. Stir it constantly.
- Serve hot with your pasta.
I like this sauce so much so I tried to enjoy it with other dishes except pasta. I have tried the Alfredo sauce to enjoy chicken casserole, potatoes, baked spaghetti, spinach lasagna, pumpkin tortellini, and the most common one, fettuccine Alfredo. Let me remind you that the fettuccine Alfredo is a pasta dish made from fettuccine with Parmesan cheese and also butter. So, to be able to perform this homemade Alfredo sauce recipe is vital.