Healthy Pork Chop Recipes
Certain cuts of animals got their names. One of them and one of my favorite cut is pork chop. It is a cut of the pig and commonly containing a rib or part of a vertebra. This cut is taken by cut perpendicularly to the spine of the pig. There are numerous delicious dishes that you can make with pork chop but you must consider whether it is healthy or not. That is why I am writing down this kind of recipe. These healthy pork chop recipes will not allow you to be sick.
- Breaded Pork Chop
1 egg (lightly beaten)
1/2 cup 2% milk
1-1/2 cups crushed saltine crackers
6 (1 inch thick) boneless pork loin chops
1/4 cup canola oil
- Firstly, combine the egg and milk in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, place cracker crumbs.
- Dip each pork chop in egg mixture and coat with the cracker.
- Cook the chops in a large skillet for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Let the breaded pork stand for 5 minutes and serve.
- Pork Chop with Apple and Cinnamon
2 tablespoons reduced-fat butter (divided)
4 (4 ounces) boneless pork loin chops
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon salt
4 medium tart apples (thinly sliced)
2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the pork chop in and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, mix brown sugar, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg in a small bowl.
- Remove the chops. In a pan, add apples, pecans, brown sugar mixture and the remaining butter. Cook stirring until the apples are tender.
- Pour it over the chops and serve.