Healthiest Dishes You Can Make with PB2
We Safe Link Your File
PB2 is referred to powdered peanut butter. It is essentially powdered peanuts that have been pressed in order to remove much of the oil and fats. PB2 powdered peanut butter is 85% less fat and calories. PB2 is absolutely the best choice for the peanut butter lovers. Here are several healthiest PB2 recipes you can try.
- Peanut Butter Banana Cookies
For the Cookies:
3 small mashed ripe bananas
2 cups old fashioned oats
1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon
3 tablespoons ground flax seed
1 tablespoon chia seeds
¼ teaspoon sea salt
1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
For the Peanut Butter Drizzle:
½ cup Peanut flour
¼ – ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- To make the cookies, preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with a silicon mat.
- Mash the banana in a large bowl and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Scoop the dough into 12 mounds with a small cookie scoop.
- Spray the bottom of a glass with non stick spray and press down the dough with it until ¼ inch flat.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes.
- After that, let them cool for 5 minutes then transfer to wire rack.
- To make the peanut butter drizzle, whisk together the peanut flour with ¼ cup of milk until smooth in a small bowl. Drizzle the cookies and store in an air tight container in refrigerator.
- Chocolate Oatmeal
½ cup quick cook oats
1 cup milk
2 tablespoons PB2 with premium chocolate
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
A pinch of salt
Fresh strawberries (optional)
- In a medium size sauce pan, combine the oats, milk, PB2, vanilla extract and salt over medium heat.
- Stir about 5 minutes.
- Top the oatmeal with drizzle of honey and fresh strawberries.