Ground Turkey Paleo Recipes You Should Try
Ground Turkey is a mixture of dark and light Turkey meat with remaining skin and visible fat. It is processed together until a “ground” form emerges. Ground Turkey is wonderful but sometimes, people do not get the best recipe that will make them want to try the recipe immediately. However, this ground Turkey recipes paleo will be different.
- Paleo Stuffed Delicata Squash
1 lb lean ground Turkey or chicken
4 large delicate squash (sliced vertically)
½ small onion (diced)
2 garlic cloves (minced)
1 can diced tomatoes (drained)
1 teaspoon seasoning salt
2 handfuls spinach (chopped)
- Firstly, preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Brown the meat in a large skillet over medium high heat. Cook it for about 2 to 3 minutes. Add onion and garlic.
- Meanwhile, pop the squash in the microwave for about 1 minute in order to soften the squash a little bit.
- Add tomatoes, seasoning salt and spinach in the skillet when the meat is almost cooked.
- Spoon to spoon the Turkey mixture into the squash halves. Fill them as full as possible.
- Bake it at 400 degrees F for 20-30 minutes and enjoy it!
- Paleo Turkey Bacon Meatballs
2 lb lean ground Turkey
4 slices bacon
1 package sliced fresh mushrooms (chopped)
1 large onion (chopped)
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1 large egg (lightly beaten)
2 tablespoons coconut oil
2 cans fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- Place bacon on a paper towel-lined plate. Microwave on high until crisp. Crumble bacon.
- Combine the ground Turkey, bacon, mushrooms, onion, Italian seasoning and egg. Shape mixture into 1-inch meatballs.
- Take a large nonstick skillet and heat oil on it over medium heat. Cook the meatballs until browned and no longer pink. Stirring frequently.
- Add tomatoes to your skillet. Bring to a boil and simmer 15 minutes. Then, add meatballs to pan. Cover and simmer 5 minutes.