Fluffy Corn Souffle Recipe
If I put corn as our topic, we have plenty of things to talk. Corn is one of the most popular cereals worldwide. Besides, corn itself is considered as a healthy food. It is a rich source of calories, vitamins, and necessary minerals. Eating corn can protect your heart, prevent anemia, lower the LDL cholesterol and control the diabetes and hypertension. But, how is the corn souffle?
Some people may think twice before consume it because of the butter intake. However, it’s totally not a bad food as long as you eat properly with the right amount. For me, I can eat it without even thinking. Instead, my family is a huge fan of fluffy and sweet dishes. This delicious and fluffy corn souffle can be eaten as a side dish for any special dinner or as a dish in Thanksgiving or anytime you want it because it is easy to make. Well, make sure that you follow this corn souffle recipe well.
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 package (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese (cubed, softened)
- 1 can (15-1/4 oz.) whole kernel corn (drained)
- 1 can (14.75 oz.) cream-style corn
- 1 package (8.5 oz.) corn muffin mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 green onions (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix butter and cream cheese until blended.
- Add the whole kernel corn, cream-style corn, corn muffin, eggs and green onions and then mix well.
- Spray a 2-qt. casserole with cooking spray and pour the mixture into it.
- Top the mixture with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let stand for about 10 minutes.