Edible Cookie Dough Recipe That is Safe
Cookie dough is considered as the last part before it is cooked to be some cookies. Interestingly, there is edible cookie dough which means you can eat the dough. Even though people said that it is not good to eat any dough, there are some other people who are taking the risk. Cookie lovers like me and you who are reading this absolutely do not care of it. But in fact, cookie dough is not as bad as it seems. Well, it is okay to have edible cookie dough as long as you do not eat it daily. Get ready for the edible cookie dough recipe.
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2-4 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 tablespoon baking soda
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- Mix the butter and sugar first by using an electric mixer until well combined.
- Then, mix in 2 tablespoons of milk and vanilla until well combined.
- Add in salt, flour, baking soda, oats, chocolate chips and sprinkles.
- Stirring until well combined. (Add the additional milk if the mixture is very thick).
- Store covered in refrigerator.
That’s all about the recipe. So now, your dream to eat the cookie dough that you are about to put in the oven can be real without worrying about the Salmonella poisoning. Once again, this edible cookie dough recipe is safe to eat.
Make sure that you add enough sprinkles and chocolate chips. There are several kinds of sprinkles. You can use whatever you like. Ask your kids to choose the sprinkles if you are going to make it with them. Happy cooking!