Easy Sloppy Joe Recipe You’re Looking for
Hi, let me say “thanks you” for stopping by on this page. I would love to share a great recipe that I made yesterday. That was sloppy joe. What is sloppy joe anyway? It is actually a sandwich consisting of ground beef, onions the most and tomato sauce or ketchup. Sloppy joe may be a great idea for people who love onion. Although it is a sandwich, it contains a hamburger bun and usually served in messy look.
When you hear sloppy joe, you might be thinking about a long direction with plenty ingredients on the recipe. However, I am going to show you that tasty sloppy joe can be ready in 20 minutes easily without long directions. Give this easy sloppy joe recipe a try to prove it.
Yield: 8 servings Ready in: 20 m
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion (1 large)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 can (19 oz.) Progresso vegetable classics hearty tomato soup
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 8 burger buns
- Cook the beef, along with celery and onion in 10-inch nonstick skillet. Cook it over medium high heat for 5 to 7 minutes. Stirring occasionally until the beef is thoroughly cooked. After that, drain.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Stir in soup, mustard and salt. Cook for about 10 to 15 minutes. Do not forget to stir it occasionally.
- When the mixture is bubbly and the vegetables are tender, spoon the mixture into your 8 burger buns. Divide the mixture well to be fixed in the 8 buns.
- Serve warm.
This easy sloppy joe recipe is really easy, isn’t it? So, making sloppy joe is not complicated and it is best to be served for your lunch, breakfast or every time you want it. Happy cooking!