Easy Shredded Chicken Recipes
Chicken is one of the best and favorite meals to eat. Turns out, it has so many advantages to our health. Chicken has some variants and ways to eat. Chicken can be served either in pieces or in shredded. Shredded chicken is commonly used in soup and it has its own taste that people like. Here, we are going to show you several easy shredded chicken recipes.
- Chicken Greek Salad Wrap Sandwich
- ½ cup precooked chicken (chopped)
- ¼ cup cucumber (chopped)
- ¼ cup fresh tomato (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoons red onion (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon red wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 bread (the flat one)
- Salt & pepper for seasoning
- Take a small bowl then put the chicken, tomato, cucumber, feta, and red onion into it.
- Mix it with the olive oil, vinegar, oregano. You can also put salt and pepper if you desired. Combine it well.
- Then, spoon salad down center of bread. Wrap it tightly.
- BBQ Chicken with Kale and Quinoa Bowl
- ½ sweet onion (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 2-3 big handfuls chopped kale
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons barbeque sauce
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- Prepare your stuff and heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Firstly, add onion and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- After 2-3 minutes, add kale to your skillet and season with salt and pepper. Cook it for about 5 minutes.
- Add quinoa and stir fry it for 2 minutes.
- Add the shredded chicken and BBQ sauce and fry it for another 2 minutes until everything is combined well.
Enjoy the other one of the two shredder chicken recipes.