Easy Instant Pot recipes
Instant pot is pressure cooker which speeds up cooking by 2-6 times using up to 70% less energy. It is designed by Canadians that is suitable for people who live in a fast-paced, health-oriented and green-conscious life style. This useful pressure cooker is made with the objectives of being safe, convenient and dependable. The objectives of pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, and stockpot warmer can you get by one instant pot. Well, without further ado, here are several easy instant pot recipes for you.
- Salsa Verde Chicken
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 16 ounce salsa verde
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Simply place all of the ingredients in your instant pot.
- Set cooker to high pressure for about 25 minutes.
- Release the pressure quickly when the timer goes off. Shred the chicken with 2 forks.
- Mexican Green Rice
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain rice
- 1 ¼ cups low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- Flesh of ½ large ripe avocado
- ½ cup fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup green salsa
- Salt and freshly ground pepper (to taste)
- Add the main ingredient, rice, to the instant pot or pressure cooker. Combine it with broth and stir. Lock lid in place. Set high pressure and 3 minutes cook time.
- When the timer goes off, turn the instant pot off and use a natural pressure release for about 10 minutes and then do a quick pressure release.
- Then, fluff the rice with a fork and let cool to warm.
- Blend avocado, cilantro, salsa plus a little water as needed in a blender until smooth.
- Stir the mixture into rice and season with salt and pepper you have prepared.