Easy Dirty Martini Cocktail Recipe
Have you hung out in a bar and then you heard a person ordered dirty martini? If you are a martini drinker, you may have noticed that “dirty” word. It is not an implied meaning. They really say the word “dirty” martini. Well, have you considered about it? Why is it called a dirty martini?
One thing that you have to know is that martini has many variations. Dirty martini is just another variation of martini. A gin or vodka martini can be made dirty. The dirty martini follows the same strategy like the others but it has a little difference. You may notice it if you check on this dirty martini recipe.
- 2 ounces gin/vodka
- ½ ounce extra-dry vermouth
- 1 green olives
- ¼ ounce olive juice
- In a cocktail mixture, simply mix all the ingredients except the olive. Mix them with 2 ice cubes.
- Then, put it in a frozen martini glass and the olive on a wooden stick.
- It is ready to be served!
This dirty martini recipe is still easy to make. One important key to make it good, you have to chill your martini glass before pour in the mixture of vodka, vermouth, olives and else. Here are some best ways to chill your martini glass like an expert.
- Rinse your martini glass thoroughly with water in order to make it clean.
- Place it inside the freezer and wait for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Besides, you can also add cold water and ice to the glass for only 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, pour the ice and water immediately into your sink.
- Dry the glass using a paper towel or a clean cloth.
- Then, pour the martini in you prepared glass and serve it.