Easiest Campbell’s Green Bean Casserole Recipe
I am sure that most people have known Campbell’s already because Campbell’s products are sold in 120 countries around the world. Campbell’s or Campbell Soup Company is an American producer of canned soup. There are several different kinds of Campbell’s. There is a Campbell’s Condensed Soups (Campbell’s flagship line) and Campbell’s Chunky Soups (ready-to-serve soups with some large pieces of vegetables and also meat), etc.
Well, this canned soup especially the Campbell’s Condensed Soups are the best ingredient to cook. One very popular meal with Campbell’s is Campbell’s green bean casserole. Here is the easiest Campbell’s Green Bean Casserole recipe.
- 1 can Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or Campbell’s Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 1/3 cups French’s French Fried Onions
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 4 cups cooked cut green beans
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 dash black pepper
- Prepare a suitable bowl and add the Campbell’s soup, milk, soy sauce, beans, black pepper and also 2/3 cup onions in a 1 ½-quart casserole. Then stir it until all the ingredients mixed well.
- Prepare you oven and bake that mixture at 350F for about 25 minutes. The time can be different, so you can also bake it until the bean mixture is hot and bubbling. After that, stir the bean mixture and sprinkle with the remaining onions you have.
- Bake it again for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.
- Place it on a nice plate or bowl and it is ready to be served.
Usually, this Campbell’s green bean casserole recipe is the meal that is expected in holiday. Turns out, it can be served in any day. In addition, the way to make it is also very simple.