Easiest but Best Pumpkin Pie Recipe Ever
One of my favorite desserts is the pumpkin pie. The sweet taste with spiced pumpkin-based custard filling becomes my family’s favorite too. It is usually prepared for Christmas and thanksgiving but I sometimes want it in holiday. If I want it, I grab all the ingredients and work on it in my kitchen without thinking twice. I believe that there are lots of pumpkin pie recipe but this one will be the best pumpkin pie recipe ever.
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (4 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F. In a medium bowl, whisk the pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices and salt until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into crust and then bake for about 15 minutes.
- Reduce the temperature to 350 degrees F and bake it again for 35 to 40 minutes. Then, do the “clean knife” test (insert a knife 1 inch from crust and look whether it comes out clean or not).
- Cool it down and garnish as desired.
- Serve for any moment.
This recipe is showing you that the best pumpkin pie recipe should not have long directions to follow. What could you ask more than this? At the last, let me suggest you some tips that you should not forget to get the best pumpkin pie.
- Do not forget to add some cinnamon to the flour.
- Do not let the batter cook too long because the gigantic crack may appear and I am sure you do not want it.
- Make sure that the pumpkin pie is combined with any spice such as nutmeg, allspice, cloves, or cinnamon.