Disneyland Dole Whip Recipe
Not only kids but everyone knows Disneyland. About several months ago, in the summer, I was trying to get to know how to make the Disneyland dessert. It was because of my nephew. He was staying with me because his parents were having some work out of the city. At that time, he asked me to go to buy a cup of dole whip. Instead of say yes and drive away in the hot summer, I prefer to make it in my kitchen. Moreover, it is so easy to make. So now, I am going to share the dole whip recipe with you.
Let me tell you what the dole whip is. Dole whip is a soft serve frozen dessert. It is called as dole whip because it was created by Dole Food Company in 1986. It was popular as a Disneyland dessert that everyone likes. When I made it and tasted it, I know why my nephew is mad of it. It is just perfect for the summer time. The soft and creamy texture of it is the best thing ever. Give this dole whip recipe a try soon.
Serves: 4 Ready in: 10 minutes
- 4 cups (16 oz.) small chunks frozen pineapple
- 1 cup (8 oz.) low fat coconut milk
- In a food processor or high powered blender, add the coconut milk along with the frozen chunks of pineapple. (Make sure that the pineapple is frozen).
- Turn on the food processor to blend the coconut milk and frozen pineapple until creamy. (Stop the processor several times in order to scoop down the pineapple. Make sure that all of the pineapple chunks are gone and the mix is smooth.
- Enjoy the dole whip immediately because it should be eaten straight away.