Dirt Pudding Recipe
Sweet taste like cake has been admired by most of people. Dirt cake itself is a general term for several American cake recipes which use sandwich cookies and pudding along with other ingredients. Dirt pudding and the usual pudding are easy to determine because dirt pudding looks different.
Dirt cake or dirt pudding has a dirty look that is created by adding gummy candy worms on the top. So, it looks like ground that is full of “worms”. Dirt pudding is the best choice to be cooked with your kids and spend it with the whole family. Without further ado, here is the dirt pudding recipe.
- 1 bag Oreo cookies (14 ounce)
- 2 packages French vanilla instant pudding (3 ½ ounce)
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 package cream cheese (8 ounce)
- 1 container Cool Whip (12 ounce)
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- You are going to work with the Oreo cookies first. So, simply break up the cookies. Put a half of it on the bottom of preferred dish and set aside the remaining. You will use it for topping.
- Mix the French vanilla pudding and milk together then set aside.
- Mix together the sugar, cream cheese and butter.
- Then, add the sugar mixture to the pudding. Fold in cool whip.
- Pour onto cookies and top with remaining cookies.
- Make sure that you have time because the dirt pudding will be better if you let it cool for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
This dirt pudding recipe will lead you to make 6 servings. It is suitable to be spent with your kids and other families or as a breakfast menu to begin your day properly. Happy cooking!