Cinnamon Bisquick Pancake Recipe
Making pancake is very easy. This fact makes pancake as the one of some fast healthy meals for breakfast or even lunch. The way in making pancake is so easy because we have Bisquick. Bisquick is a name of a readymade convenience mix product that can be used for pancakes. This product will make you sure that the pancake you make is delicious. So, we are here to show you the Bisquick pancake recipe with cinnamon.
- 2 ¼ cups Bisquick Complete pancake & waffle mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup + 1 tablespoon milk
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2/3 cup loosely packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Nonstick baking spray
- Take a large bowl and combine 2 cups of the Bisquick, 1 cup of milk, and 2 eggs. Whisk it until smooth and set aside.
- Preheat your griddle to medium heat.
- Take a small bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, ¼ cup Bisquick, milk, cinnamon and vanilla. Whisk them together until smooth. Then, add a teaspoon left milk. The adding milk will make the cinnamon mixture thin enough for piping.
- Take a plastic bag and transfer the cinnamon mixture into it. Snip a small corner form the bag.
- When your griddle is hot, spray it with nonstick cooking spray. Then transfer 1/3 cup of batter to the griddle. Pipe a swirl of cinnamon around your pancake.
- Spray a thin layer of nonstick baking spray right over the top of the pancake. Flip it when it is ready to flip and cook on the other side until golden.
- This it is. Then, you can serve it with your favorite maple.
Well, this Bisquick pancake recipe is the special one and I am sure that you will love it. Happy cooking!