Best Sangria Recipe Very Easy
Sangria is referred to an alcoholic beverage which consists of red wine along with chopped fruit and sometimes with orange juice or brandy. This kind of drink is maybe the most famous Spanish drink. In Spain, sangria is commonly served in restaurants, bars, and homes. For you, sangria will be perfect to serve for summer with a bunch of friends. You just have to spend for about 15 minutes to prepare the amazing taste from this best sangria recipe. Check it out!
You Will Need:
- 2 (750 mL) bottles dry red wine
- 1 cup brandy
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- 1 pound DOLE strawberries (hulled and halved)
- 3 oranges (thinly sliced)
- 3 limes (thinly sliced)
- 2 lemons (thinly sliced)
- 4 cups DOLE fresh arugula
- 1 can lemon-lime soda (optional)
- In a large pitcher, stir together the wine (you can choose Cabernet Sauvignon or Merlot), brandy, sugar and orange liqueur. Stir it until the sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in the arugula and mull the arugula by using a wooden spoon. This step will release the flavor.
- Then, add strawberries, lime, lemon and orange to your wine mixture. Lightly mull (crush) the fruit to release juices.
- Cover it and refrigerate from 2-24 hours.
- You can also stir in the soda if desired and then serve over ice for your great drink in the hot summer.
Besides its good taste, sangria also has certain health benefits. You need to know that the red wine can be healthy. The red wine contributes small amounts of potassium and iron to the sangria. Drinking wisely the alcoholic beverages such as sangria which is including red wine can slightly boost your levels of high-density lipoprotein and may help to prevent your platelets from sticking together.