Best Pork Tenderloin Recipe
It is not hyperbolic if I say that pork is the most commonly consumed meat in the world. Pork can be cooked into many delicious dishes and it is sold in package such as pork tenderloin or also called as pork fillet. It is a cut of pork that refers to the psoas major muscle along the central spine portion, ventral to the lumbar vertebrate. That part is believed as the most tender part of the pork. It is sold as prepackages product. Although it is easy to get, people are confused about how to cook it well. This recipe will end your confusion. Here is the best pork tenderloin recipe.
- 1 package pork tenderloin, about 2-2.5 lbs
- 6 garlic cloves (sliced in half lengthwise)
- ¼ c soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Firstly, preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Meanwhile, spray a baking dish with cooking spray. The baking dish should be 11” x 17”.
- Poke 6 holes along the topside of each of your tenderloins. Make sure that your knife is sharp and the hole is about an inch deep.
- Then, push a sliver of garlic into each hole. Place the pork tenderloins in the baking dish.
- Whisk together the soy sauce, mustard, juice, honey, rosemary, olive oil and pepper in a small bowl.
- Next, pour the marinade over the pork tenderloins.
- Let it uncovered and bake for 45 minutes. Basting every 7-10 minutes to give the tenderloins a delicious glaze.
- After 45 minutes, transfer them to a large cutting board and slice them. But make sure that you allow them to rest for at least 10 minutes before slicing.
- Drizzle the marinade over the sliced pork.