Best Kale Chip Recipe Very Easy
Leaf cabbage, kale has a lot of benefits for us. Kale is believed as the number one healthy and the most nutrient plant food in existence. Kale is loaded with powerful antioxidants, vitamin K, vitamin C, and high in beta-carotene. Kale has fighting substances for cancer, helps lower cholesterol and reduces the risk of heart disease. Kale is also a good ‘friend’ of overweight people because it may be able to help people in losing weight. Kale can be cooked by several methods but the easiest and best way to cook it is by making it into kale chip. Let’s get started with this kale chip recipe.
- 1 bunch kale (the small one about ½ pound)
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- /4 teaspoon salt
- At the first step, preheat your oven to 350o Then, spray two baking trays with your cooking spray.
- Second, let’s work on the kale. Take it and remove the center rib and stems from each kale leaf. Then, discard.
- Cut the leaves (or you can also tear it) into bite-size pieces or about 2 to 3 inches wide.
- Wash the kale very well and dry it.
- Take a large bowl and place the cleaned kale into it. Drizzle with the oil and sprinkle with the garlic powder and salt. Using your hands to massage the oil and seasonings into the kale evenly.
- Next, place the kale in a single layer on the baking sheets.
- Bake it until crisp and the edges are browned. It may take 2 to 15 minutes.
- Ready to be served.
Nothing is better and healthier snack than this kale chip recipe. It can be eaten whenever you want and it goes with every drink you like.