Best Frank’s Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
Flavor is something that cannot be apart with meals. Flavor is always listed in the ingredients list of any recipe. Frank’s RedHot is a popular hot sauce made from a variety of cayenne peppers and produced by Reckitt Benckiser. There are a number of the company products from the original till the specific sauce.
Frank’s Bufalo Wings is one of its products which is an authentic buffalo flavor. It is a secret ingredient used in the original Bufallo Wings. The Frank’s Bufallo is hot ready-to-use sauce with natural butter flavor. Frank’s RedHot Wings is a main ingredient of chicken dip recipe. This sauce is definitely familiar to you, but do you know how to use it well? Keep reading on this Frank’s Bufallo chicken dip recipe to know the answer!
- ½ cup Frank’s RedHot Bufallo Wing Sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- ½ cup bleu cheese salad dressing
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese or ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cansswanson premium white chicken meat packed in water (drained)
- Assorted fresh vegetables or cracker
- The first, heat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a 9 inches deep dish pie plate and a fork. Pour the cream cheese in it and stir it with the fork until smooth. Stir in dressing, wing sauce and blue cheese also. Stir in chicken too.
- Bake it for about 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is bubbly and hot.
- Then, you can serve it. It will be better if you serve it with vegetables and crackers for dipping and do not forget to stir before serving.
This Frank’s Bufallo chicken dip recipe will be your favorite appetizer. It is not only tasty but also easy to make. Happy cooking!