Best Fire Cider Recipe as Your Immunity Booster
Staying healthy is vital. One of some ways of staying healthy is by having a good immune system. Some diseases will not occur easily if you have a good immune system. Some people are choosing to consume some supplement in order to boost their immunity. What about you? Have you imagined that you can make a natural homemade immunity booster by yourself easily?
Either you say yes or no, you have to try this fire cider recipe. Fire cider is a combination of immune boosting herbs, roots and peels stepped in vinegar. It will act as anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-viral and circulating boosting as well. So, are you inspired to make it now? We are here to share the fire cider recipe to you.
- ½ cup horseradish (peeled and diced)
- ½ cup garlic (peeled and diced)
- ½ cup onion (peeled and diced)
- ¼ cup ginger (peeled and diced)
- ¼ cup turmeric (peeled and diced)
- 1 habanero chile (split in half)
- 1 orange (quartered and thinly sliced crosswise)
- ½ lemon (quartered and thinly sliced crosswise)
- ½ cup parsley (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons rosemary (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons thyme (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 2 or 3 cups raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- ¼ raw honey or more
- Prepare a clean 1-quart jar first and place all of the vegetables, fruits, herbs, and spices on it.
- Cover the ingredients in a jar by vinegar but make sure there are no air bubbles. Then, cap the jar.
- Shake it well.
- Then, let the jar sit for 3 to 6 weeks but remember to shake it daily.
- Strain the vinegar into a clean jar. You can add honey to taste and refrigerate it. Use it within a year.