Best Cosmopolitan Drink Recipe
A cocktail that is usually made with vodka, triple sec, freshly squeezed and cranberry juice is said as cosmopolitan. This kind of drink is usually served in a large cocktail glass. The main ingredient of cosmopolitan drink is the vodka. Generally, vodka is made by the distillation of cereal grains or potatoes that have been fermented.
Interestingly, drinking vodka has some benefits. Vodka can reduce a person’s stress level, reduces the risk of blood pressure and heart attack and induces sleep. It is also worked as antitoxin and antiseptic. Besides, vodka is so good in helping any process of digestion.
On the other hand, cosmopolitan has a wide number of benefits to our health because of its main ingredient, vodka and others powerful ingredients. You can make your own cosmopolitan drink easily and instantly. Without further ado, here is cosmopolitan drink recipe you need to follow.
- ¼ cup vodka (2 ounce)
- 1 tablespoon (½ ounce) triple sec
- 1 tablespoon + 1 ½ teaspoons cranberry juice (3/4 ounce)
- 1 ½ tablespoons to3 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- One orange peel/tiwst
- Take your cocktail shaker and fill it with ice then add vodka, triple sec, cranberry juice and lime juice.
- Shake the cocktail shaker for about 30 seconds until well chilled.
- Next, strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with orange peel/twist.
After doing some easy tips in this cosmopolitan drink recipe, you can make it and drink this great drink whenever you want. You can also make cosmopolitan drink into 4 drinks at the same time. The direction is so easy. You just add 1 cup vodka, ¼ cup triple sec, 1/3 cub cranberry juice and 2/4 tablespoons of fresh lime juice. After that, you can stir it and adjust to taste.