Best Bloody Mary Recipe Ever
What is in your mind when you read “Bloody Mary”? Bloody Mary is related to many things but what we are discussing here is the Bloody Mary drink. Bloody Mary is a kind of drink that is so versatile and refreshing. You should drink it at least once a week. Bloody Mary can be made simply without any toppings but it can be made with enough garnished and toppings too. Let’s work on this best Bloody Mary recipe.
- ¼ inch horseradish (chopped)
- 1 qt tomato juice
- ½ anchovy
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- ½ tablespoon Chinese hot mustard
- 1 ½ tablespoon Worcestershire
- ½ lime (squeezed)
- 1 tablespoon vodka
- ½ lemon (squeezed)
- Dash of black pepper
- Dash of sea salt
- Dash of celery seeds
- 2 oz. vodka (for the drink)
- 6-8 oz. Bloody Mary Mix
- First step, blend horseradish, anchovies, Worcestershire, mustard, spices and sriracha until smooth completely.
- Then, take a blander and add lemon, lime and tomato juice to be blended.
- You must taste the mix in order to adjust it. You must consider about how salt, how spicy or citrusy as you like.
- Then, add one tablespoon of vodka to stabilize the mix.
- Refrigerate it and let marinate for 3 days ideally. But, make sure that it is not more than 5 days.
- Combine 6-8 ounces of the mix you prepared with 2 ounces of vodka.
- Garnish it if desired.
If you want to add some toppings, you can add green beans, okra, olives, pickles and more. Bloody Mary is so beneficial to our health. For example, the tomatoes from the mix contain the antioxidant lycopene which lower risk of diseases. It is also full of nutrients from the toppings that we are talking above.