3 Easy and Healthy Chicken Crock Pot Recipes
You might be worry of having a cut of beef or pork in certain condition but you will nod your head yes immediately when you get a cut of chicken. The most easy and popular method to cook chicken is by slow cooking. Crock pot is a popular appliance to bring your chicken to a slow cooking. Here are 3 easy and healthy chicken crock pot recipes.
- Crock Pot Chicken Barbeque
Yields: 6 Servings Serving Size: 1/6 of the recipe Ready in: 490 Minutes
6 frozen boneless, skinless chicken breast, halves
1 bottle (12 ounces) barbeque sauce
¼ cup brown sugar
½ cup Italian salad dressing
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Place the chicken on the crock pot. Mix the barbeque sauce, Italian salad dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour it to the chicken.
- Cover it and cook for about 3 to 4 hours on high (it will take 6 to 8 hours on low)
- Crock Pot Salsa Chicken
Yields: 6 Servings Ready in: 229 Minutes
1 ½ lb boneless, skinless chicken breast (thinly sliced)
2 cups spicy salsa
2 cup sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
½ cup green onion (chopped)
- In a 4-5 quart crock pot, place the chicken breast. Top it with salsa. Cover it and cook on low for about 5-7 hours and 40 minutes. Turn your crock pot to high and sprinkle with cheddar cheese and also green onions.
- Replace the lid and cook for another 40 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
3 pounds chicken breast (boneless)
1 cup chili sauce
2 cups salsa
2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- Place all ingredients into your crock pot and cook for 6 to 8 hours on low heat.
- After that, take out from the crock pot and then shred them up by using a fork.
- Stir in remaining chili sauce and garnish with a little cilantro if desired.