2 Most Delicious Inspiralized Recipes
Nobody can really enjoy life without noodles. As the expansion in cooking recipes, noodles can be made from vegetables or fruits by using an appliance called spiralizer. Inspiralized is a cookbook for using a spiralizer. I picked two inspiralized recipes that I admire from its official website.
- Cabbage and Scallion Fritters
Ready in: 25 Minutes
3 cups spiralized red cabbage
1/3 cup almond flour
1/4 cup diced scallions
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon ground ginger
Salt and pepper
2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Add the cabbage, eggs, almond flour, scallions, garlic powder in a large mixing bowl. Add the salt and pepper to season. Toss to mix well.
- In a large skillet, heat half of the oil over medium-high heat. Add about 1/3 cup of cabbage mixture once the oil is shimmering. Repeat it as many times as fit in that large skillet. Cook for about 4 minutes, flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Flatten them with spatula.
- Transfer the cooked fritters to a plate and continue with the remaining oil and cabbage mixture.
- Apple Bark with Almond Butter, Coconut and Sea Salt
Ready in: 1 Hour, 10 Minutes
10 oz. bag Enjoy Life vegan chocolate chips
2 medium Honeycrisp apples (Blade C)
1.5 tablespoons almond butter (approximate)
3 teaspoons coconut flakes (approximate)
2 tablespoons sliced almonds (approximate)
1 teaspoon tea salt
- Line a 17×11-inch baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place the chocolate in a non-stick pot over medium heat and melt. Stirring it slowly to melt.
- In a large bowl, pour the chocolate into it and add the apple noodles. Stir well until the apple noodles break up and combined well with the chocolate.
- Pour the mixture in the baking sheet in one even thin layer. Top with almonds butter evenly, coconut flakes, almonds and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Transfer to freezer and let it there at least 1 hour.
- Cut into 24 squares.