2 Ideas of Chicken Crock Pot Recipes
Chicken is one of the favorite meals to eat. If you are landing in this page, you probably need some fresh ideas for chicken. Instead of just fry it, you can make it into the slow cooker. Here are 2 ideas of chicken crock pot recipes.
- Chicken and Pasta Soup
4 carrots (cut into 1 inch pieces)
6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (around 2 pounds)
4 stalks celery (cut into ½ inch pieces)
1 medium onion (halved)
2 garlic cloves (smashed)
2 bay leaves
Salt and black pepper
½ cup small pasta
¼ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Use a 5 to 6 quart slow cooker and place the main ingredients such as chicken, carrots, celery, onion, garlic, and bay leaves. Add 6 cups of water, ¼ teaspoon pepper and around 1 teaspoon salt.
- Cook them until the chicken is really cooked. It can be 4 50 5 hours on high or 7 and 8 on low.
- After that, transfer the chicken first to a nice bowl. Remove the onion and bay leaves. Then, add the pasta to slow cooker and cook it until tender or about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, shred your chicken and stir the chicken into soup along with parsley.
- Chicken with Bacon, Mushrooms and Onions
½ pound small white mushrooms
4 or 6 pound chicken
½ pound bacon
½ cup dry white wine
1 cup frozen small white onion (thawed)
6 garlic cloves (chopped)
1 teaspoon kosher salt
2 tablespoons cornstarch
3 sprigs fresh rosemary
¼ cup water
- Cook the bacon in a skillet over medium heat until it crisp. Transfer it to a 4 to 6 quart slow cooker. Add a chicken to the skillet and cook it over medium high heat and also transfer it to cooker.
- Then, pour the wine into the skillet. Scrape up any browned bits. Add mushrooms, onions, garlic, rosemary, salt and cook on a low heat for 6 hours.
- Transfer them to a platter and add pour the sauce that you can make by sauce, water and cornstarch.
The two ideas of chicken crock pot recipes are done just for you.