2 Easy and Tasty Masterbuilt Smoker Recipes
Masterbuilt smoker is a great digital electric smoker that will help you to get the wonderful smokehouse flavor. This fantastic smoker has a lot of benefits such as easy to assemble, plenty of smoke and consistent temperatures, easy to clean and operate, the adjustable door latch works greatly, and many others. You can cook a number of dishes with this amazing smoker as well as these following easy masterbuilt smoker recipes.
- Redneck Ribs
4 pounds country-style pork ribs
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
½ teaspoon garlic powder
/2 teaspoon onion powder
1 cup ketchup (for sauce)
¾ cup apple jelly (for sauce)
½ cup steak sauce (for sauce)
¼ cup packed brown sugar (for sauce)
- Preheat your masterbuilt smoker to 250 degrees.
- Combine salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder in a medium bowl.
- Rub the mixture on the ribs and place the ribs on middle rack in smoker. Smoke it for about 1 hour.
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Remove the ribs from smoker and baste with the sauce.
- Double-wrap in heavy-duty aluminum foil and then return to the masterbuilt. Smoke for additional 2 hours.
- Serve the ribs with more sauce.
- Beef Jerky
2 pounds sirloin (cut into ½ inch)
1 cup soy sauce
4 tablespoons ground black pepper
1 tablespoon cider vinegar
1 dash Worcestershire sauce
1 dash hot pepper sauce
- Combine the black pepper, soy sauce, vinegar, hot pepper sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Mix them well.
- Add the meat slices, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Prepare your smoker for low heat and lightly oil the cooking grate. Lay meat strips out on cooking grates in order to prevent the overlap.
- Smoke over low heat around 6 to 8 hours.