2 Delicious Vegetti Recipes
What is in your mind if you hear the word “Spaghetti”? I bet, your mind will lead you to an Italian meal made of noodles with sauce. That is right. But how is “Vagetti”? Vagetti is a best vegetable spiralizer. There are a number of vegetables that you can use such as carrots, cucumbers, potatoes, and squash. Here are some vegetti recipes for you.
- Cinnamon Sugar Apple Noodles
This one will be the easiest recipe from some vegetti recipes. Check this out.
- 1 apple
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar or you can use coconut crystals
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Make long noodles out of the apple by using vegetti.
- Meanwhile, heat butter in a medium pan until bubbling and foaming.
- After that, add apples, sautee for about 3 minutes or until they begin to soften.
- After 3 minutes, add sugar and cinnamon into them. Make sure that you stir it well until it is fully combined.
- Cook it down for another 5 minutes or until they are very soft.
- You can enjoy it directly or you can top it on pancakes, ice cream or add it in a pie.
- Sweet Potato Curly Fries
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- Salt and pepper as the taste
- Olive oil spray
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Spiralize your potatoes by using veggeti.
- Then, line baking sheets with parchment paper. Add spiral potatoes and spread over evenly. Season it with salt, olive oil and pepper.
- Bake it for 35-40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, you can add the aioli to make it perfect by combine greek yogurt, lime juice and chipotle pepper in a blender. Pure well and make it as your taste. Serve it with your sweet potato.